Latest and breaking news.

CopyAMP code

Breaking

Thursday 18 October 2018

Amount of money maribe has offered in order to released

Jacque maribe has said that the only reason she is standing trial is because she fell in love with a murder suspect.
According to the standard, Jacque maribe affidavit read as follows

"The only reasons I am standing trial are that I was in love with a person the prosecution have interest in.
"I allowed him to come live in my house and I allowed him to use my vehicle. There is no witness or forensic material to associate me with the murder," Maribe argued.

The journalist has offered 350,000 as the money she will pay as bond and has assured investigators that she will not go to her house or Interfere with witnesses.
She also said she will surrender her passport to prove that she is not a flight risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages