Latest and breaking news.

CopyAMP code

Breaking

Friday 19 October 2018

I did not kill Monica Jowie Irungu Issues Reasons he should be released on bail

Jowie irungu the fiancee of Jacque maribe has said that he is innocent in the brutal murder of Monica kimani.
Jowie said the main reason he wants to be released is on medical grounds.

"I have a wound on my left shoulder that has not been properly attended to by medical doctors and I have only been on painkillers which have not been of any good use to me as I am in constant pain," stated Irungu in part of the affidavit.

Jowie Irungu The main suspect in the murder case has also said he does not know any of the witnesses thus he has no chance of interfering with investigations.
This is despite the main witness Brain kassaine being his best friend and  The other witness being Jacque maribe maid.

"Deep down, I know I am totally and completely innocent over the allegations levelled against me,"  he concluded and promised to abide by all rules only if he is granted bail to get medical attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages